Private lessons are available seven days a week for both children and adults. We offer one-on-one instruction and group outings with our professional instructors!
Private Instruction offered for ages 5+
All instructors have obtained a US Sailing, Level One Certification.
Examples of Popular Private Lessons:
- Take a Refresher Lesson: They're best when scheduled during the pre-season (May and June) to help you get a head start on the summer.
- Get familiar with a new boat: Have trouble tacking that Hobie Wave, or looking to take a Laser out for the first time?
- Fulfill your need for speed: Learn to sail faster than the wind. Yes, it's possible. Fly a hull on one of our speedy Cats, or get a Laser up-on on a plane.
- Explore the beauty of the Long Island Sound: Learn proper paddling techniques while enjoying a guided tour of our backyard - the Long Island Sound and Saugatuck River. Are you up for a visit to Cockenoe Island?
- Take one of our classes on your own time: If your schedule doesn't work with ours, we can cover any of the classes in our award winning curriculum over a series of private lessons. (adults only)
- Unsure of where you fit in our classes? : Schedule an evaluation with one of our instructors.